Luftwaffe flying personnel arm badge,
Embroidered cotton on wool Luftwaffe arm badge worn by flying personnel who were not entitled to wear the other metal qualification badges. Introduced in 1936 and worn on the left forearm of the Luftwaffe uniform. In good, worn condition with clear evidence of having been removed from a uniform. One small area of moth grazing, no holes.