British POW dogtag.
Zinc dogtag issued to a British POW in Stalag IVB. Stalag IV-B was one of the largest prisoner of war camps in Germany during World War II. The main camp was located 8km NE of the town Mühlberg in Brandenburg, just east of the Elbe river and about 30 miles (50 km) north of Dresden. It was liberated by the Russians in April 1945. In good condition with original cords.